Subscription. Meat. Box.
The pasture-raised goodness keeps on coming!
Our Subscription Meat Boxes have been a huge success over the years since we launched them in 2017. Customers love the variety they receive and the opportunities the various cuts give to be creative in their kitchens. The element of surprise adds to the unboxing experience as well. Most of all, our customers love the fact that they have the opportunity to secure wholesome, pasture raised meats for their family all while supporting a local family farm.
- Around 15, 20 or 30 pounds of beef, pork, and/or chicken every month or every other month depending on selection.
- Price: See individual products for prices.
- The box will contain an assortment of cuts based on what we have in stock at the time (much like a CSA). Customers should look to receive roasts, ground cuts, ribs, steaks, whole chickens, various chicken cuts, etc. throughout the year based on availability.
- Subscribers should be flexible since these boxes are packed according to our current inventory.
- Subscription Boxes that have billed will be shipped on the following Tuesday. If your payment bills on Monday after 12 noon your order may ship the following week.
- Transit time is 1-2 days.
Home Delivery by Watson Farms
- If your zip code you enter in the shipping address field matches one of the zip codes that we service via Home Delivery then the option will appear in the shipping section as you checkout. Home Delivery service areas are currently our local area (Charlotte, Rock Hill, Fort Mill), Greenville/Spartanburg, Columbia, and Charleston.
- A credit card (through Stripe) or PayPal may be used for recurring payments as you checkout.