We’re pleased to offer our FedEx customers more choices and the convenience of being able to build your own bundle! Here’s how this product works:
- Start by ticking the checkbox of each product you would like to include in your bundle.
- Adjust the number of packs of each product that you would like to receive.
- There is a maximum for each product. Larger products such as roasts and whole chickens are limited more than ground products to keep the weight of your bundle from getting out of hand.
- When you have it just like you want, submit your order.
- We will assemble the order and you will pay for the meat by the pound.
- Your final charge will likely come in less than you saw during checkout. This is because some cuts have variable weights, and we estimate the weight of each cut at the maximum possible. (e.g. – The price of Boston Butt is figured based on the largest Boston Butt that could be on our shelf. It’s not likely that you will actually receive Boston Butts that are that large.) You only pay for the pounds of meat you get.
- The only other fees are $20 to help us offset some of the thermal packaging supplies and the $12.95 shipping.
We will determine which size box(es) your order requires, and ship it out on the following Wednesday unless otherwise announced. It should arrive in 1-2 days.
Have fun building your bundle, and be sure to use the Help Widget below to reach out if you have any questions!