Now is a great time to send in your deposit for a half or whole beef. We’re awaiting another round of processing with more coming after that.
If you’ve been considering going in with someone for a half or whole beef here’s some things to think about:
- Our cattle are 100% grass-fed and grass-finished.
- This means they’ve received no grain at any time in their life, but furthermore it means that we’ve put a priority on those animals that are in the finishing phase. We do this by placing them on our best grasses when they reach 800-900 pounds. They stay on these (oftentimes annual grasses) for around 90 days. This gives them good marbling which gives you some of the best grass-fed beef you’ve had.
- Raised from birth on our farm.
- We select the best calves from our brood cow herd to finish on grass. This allows us to oversee these calves from the start. We don’t have to get them from the sale barn which helps ensure that you have the best product possible.
- As always, our cattle receive no hormones or antibiotics.
- Be sure to read through our Bulk Beef Page thoroughly.
- This spreadsheet can show you what to expect from a bulk order and how much money you could save.
- When you’re ready to be put on the list contact Kelly and send your deposit – $100 for a half; $200 for a whole.