We are getting very excited about the Ag+Art tour on June 10th! Our farm will be open from 9am to 5pm.
-wagon hayrides to see the cows, pigs and chickens and learn how and why we raise the animals the way we do
-lemonade stand with baked goods sold by our oldest and some family friends that are helping with the tour that day – all the money will be given to a local charity
– music by Matt Tucker Band from 12 – 2
– local artisans and crafters:
- Woodchuck Craft – Roger and Joann Melton with toy boxes, swings, gliders, chairs, saddle stools, pie safe cabinets, hall trees, walking sticks, canes and much more!!
- Amy Bender with cedar bird houses, varies wooden decor boxes, coasters, and jewelry
- Lisa Dunn will be selling her books she wrote
- Vickie Fletcher with Essential Oils
- Kim Wishert with vinyl work
- Pallet Creations by Rich and Marie
– we will have our beef, pork, chicken and eggs for sale – make sure to bring a cooler so you can stock up!